The content below goes into detail about some of the Clipchamp video API‘s upload targets and output options. You’ll also find links to tutorials that walk you through setting up and customising your API instance(s).
See here for a list of available tutorials.
2) Selected Upload Targets and Output Options
Support articles available right here are:
- Using the API’s Blob output option
- Uploading videos from the Clipchamp API to AWS S3
- Uploading videos from the Clipchamp API to Microsoft Azure
- Uploading videos from the API to Google Drive
3) Knowledge Base
For all other API support content including its initial setup, please see the API section in our Help Centre.
4) API Features & Parameters
For a list of all available features and parameters you can make use of if you’re subscribed to an API plan, please see the API’s full documentation including its parameters. This page is also where you can generate a code snippet to embed in your website’s HTML to embed our API and make use of its extensive list of features.